Start a Seed Fundraiser Today — Fast, Simple, Profitable
If you’re looking for an idea for a high-profit, easy, and healthy winter fundraiser, we have some great news for you: FarmRaiser has just partnered with High Mowing Organic Seeds to bring their seed fundraising catalog to your school, band, team or cause. Reach your fundraising goals by offering the highest quality, 100% certified organic and Non-GMO Project Verified seeds to your supporters and customers.
Reasons we love seeds:
- Seeds are in demand during the winter months when gardeners are planning for spring and deciding what to grow.
- High Mowing seeds can be shipped directly to your school, anywhere in the country, making delivery and distribution a snap.
- A great selection of carefully selected seeds allows home and school gardeners to pick exactly what they want to grow this year — dedicated gardeners are going to spend money on seeds anyway, and they might as well support your cause while doing it.
- You can add a seed sale to almost any of your existing fundraising plans, and boost your profits while providing countless opportunities for kids to learn and connect with food.
- If they grow it, they will eat it — when kids experience the magic of gardening firsthand, they are more likely to enjoy the fruits (and vegetables) of their efforts.
- You can set up your FarmRaiser campaign so fast it will make your head spin. With our real-time inventory system and the tried and true selection of seeds from High Mowing, you can start selling almost immediately. Try it, and see just how easy seed fundraising can be.
- Planting a seed is an expression of hope for the future, and cultivating hope for the future is what we try to do every day.
If you want to get a jump on the spring fundraising season, login to your account, or contact your cultivator, and we can help you get started today. If you’re looking for other great winter or spring fundraising ideas or products to sell, browse our farmer and artisan lists, check out our blog, or just give us an old-fashioned call at 571-279-8873
Latest posts by Japhet Koteen (see all)
- Build a Fundraising Page — FarmRaiser makes it easy for you to launch your fundraising business - November 16, 2016
- Schools turn to farm products, local artisans in fundraising efforts – Washington Post - November 16, 2016
- Your Easiest Holiday Fundraiser - October 25, 2016