Your Best Fundraiser yet: Fall Fruit!
Fall is almost here and that means more than just the return of your favorite autumnal lattes to your local coffee shops, it means fall fruit in your fundraiser, and in our humble opinion, your best fundraiser!
Apples make it easy to have your best fundraiser
Apples are a long-standing favorite among our organizers for a few reasons. They’re a delicious healthy snack for your lunches on their own, or with your favorite nut butter for a special after school treat. Apples also pair perfectly with tons of foods so they’re a necessity for all of your favorite fall recipes, from indulgent fritters and sweet desserts, to savory soups and fresh salads! Check out this recipe for a sweet and savory breakfast casserole.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, which is why FarmRaiser has your back in more ways than one. Applesauce, jams, dried apple chips and so much more are just the beginning of all the apple goodness that the world has to offer. With such a large variety of apple treats, your best fundraiser is just around the corner!
Table Grapes are the foundation to your best fundraiser
Grapes come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and forms; each perfect in their own way. On top of being delicious, grapes have a myriad of health benefits, so they’re a perfect teaching tool in a fall fruit fundraiser. Grapes are high in polyphenol content. Polyphenols help combat against diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s, lung disease, osteoporosis, and heart disease.
Why your best fundraiser needs Pears
If anyone can name a more versatile, accessible fruit than pears, we’d love to hear it. Pears are delicious just on their own, but their delicate flavor lends itself to pair (excuse the pun) perfectly in a ton of recipes, from a simple baked pear with vanilla ice cream as a special treat after dinner, to these decadent, boozy wine soaked pears inspired by the traditional Genovian pear dessert from the cinematic masterpiece that is The Princess Diaries.
Why Produce fundraisers make the best fundraiser
On top of produce being a necessity for every family in your neighborhood, here’s a couple more reasons why the best fundraiser can begin with the orchard right around the corner.
You get a customized online farmers’ market, our mobile app, a parent letter, marketing material, and easy-to-read reports that make distribution a snap.
Fresh produce fundraisers with a local farmer, CSA, or home produce delivery service are:
1. Effective: everyone needs produce, and we work with farmers to bring you the season’s best at great prices.
2. Educational: produce fundraisers are a great way to teach kids about where their food comes from, and how to eat healthy.
3. Sustainable: choosing to sell local farm products helps keep your food system resilient and your local economy strong.
4. Healthy and Delicious: the best way to get kids to eat fruits and veggies is to serve them great-tasting farm-fresh produce. Or you could cover it in cheese and butter — either way, you’re in for a treat.
Shoot us a note for more info about your best fundraiser yet.
- The whole world is asking NATO to shelter the sky over Ukraine - February 27, 2022
- We Are Hiring! Cultivator Position Open! - September 6, 2021
- Darrin’s Coffee: From Cast Iron Skillet to Coffee Bean - February 24, 2021
Fall is almost here and that means more than just the return of your favorite autumnal lattes to your local coffee shops, it means fall fruit in your fundraiser, and in our humble opinion, your best fundraiser! Apples make it easy to have your best fundraiser Apples are a long-standing favorite among our organizers…