Grow your Customer Base with School Fundraising
- by Chief Cultivator
- Posted on May 10, 2016
Your customer base is like an orchard: you’ve got to plant the seedlings and nurture them (and prune them) if you want a successful annual harvest. A mature fundraising business can introduce hundreds of customers to your delicious products each year, providing a steady source of growth for your company. However, that can take precious staff time and resources to create a fundraising program with specialized order forms, delivery logistics, and marketing to reach the right contacts at a school or non-profit. . . or you can start one today, in a few short hours, and start reaping the benefits.
If you follow these three simple steps, you can create healthy customer growth with your FarmRaiser membership.
1. Create an instant fundraising business by getting your products onto the platform. That’s right, your membership in FarmRaiser means that you can achieve in a few minutes what it takes many companies years to build: a school product fundraising business. All that you need to do is get your products in the fundraising market and make sure they look good.
2. Tell the world about it by posting a fundraising page on your web site — we’ve made it easy by creating a template that you can modify and make your own. Here are a couple of great examples from our partners who have figured out how easy it is.
|High Mowing Organic Seeds expects to do over 200 fundraising sales on FarmRaiser in 2016, building on their existing customer base||Terra Organics, from Tacoma,started fundraising sales in 2016, and is rapidly growing their business with school fundraisers|
| WANT TO SEE YOUR PAGE HERE?
|Rescue Recycle Reuse, from Los Angeles, just launched their fundraising business with FarmRaiser|
3. Turn 1 contact into 20 customer by announcing your fundraising business to your existing email list, or posting an update on your Facebook page. If one of your contacts signs up to host a FarmRaiser at their school, featuring your products, you’ve got the potential to generate dozens of new customers. Here are a couple of ideas to get your email started:
- Did you know that we have a fundraising program? That’s right, you can raise money for your school or non-profit by selling our [best selling product name]. We’ve partnered with FarmRaiser, a healthy fundraising platform to help schools and non-profits meet their goals — in just a few minutes you can set up an online fundraising market featuring [company name]. Learn more at [fundraising site or farmraiser.com]
- Are you tired of selling junk food to raise money for your children’s school? Why not sell something your supporters and friends actually want, like our [amazing product]______ [www.website address] to learn more
- Why not sell healthy, local products from [company] at your next fundraiser? You can raise money for your school or non-profit with a product fundraiser your supporters will actually get excited about.
Need help in setting up your site, email marketing strategies, or have questions about building your fundraising business with FarmRaiser, contact Japhet Koteen, our Director of Partnerships and Marketing, at 206-326-9828 or by email and he can help you get the most out of your FarmRaiser partnership.
- The whole world is asking NATO to shelter the sky over Ukraine - February 27, 2022
- We Are Hiring! Cultivator Position Open! - September 6, 2021
- Darrin’s Coffee: From Cast Iron Skillet to Coffee Bean - February 24, 2021
Your customer base is like an orchard: you’ve got to plant the seedlings and nurture them (and prune them) if you want a successful annual harvest. A mature fundraising business can introduce hundreds of customers to your delicious products each year, providing a steady source of growth for your company. However, that can take precious…