After selling hundreds of thousands of dollars in healthy local products in fundraisers, we’ve learned a thing or two. We’d like to share some of that knowledge to help you make your healthy fundraiser more profitable, sustainable, and successful. This page, which will be updated regularly, contains links to blog posts, resources, and fundraising ideas that we have found to be useful.
Resources for Fundraising Campaign Organizers and Volunteers
- FarmRaiser Success Story – a case study about how Tutu’s Pantry at Stevens Elementary in Seattle raised money with FarmRaiser to make sure kids won’t go hungry on the weekend
- FarmRaiser Presentation – designed with a PTA/PTO audience in mind, this presentation covers the basics of what a FarmRaiser is, and why it can be a great thing for your organization to do.
- The Campaign Organizers Guide – your complete guide to starting, managing, and closing out your fundraising campaign on the FarmRaiser platform
- Tips for a Successful Web-Only FarmRaiser – Student-led sales are amazingly effective, but if you choose not to activate student Champions, here are some pro-tips and techniques to boost sales, donations, and awareness of your web-based fundraiser
- How to Write a Great Fundraising Email – email is still a great way to reach your supporters and crafting an effective email can make all the difference. Our fundraising email template shows how to integrate all the important elements into an email that works to engage your supporters and reach your goals.
- Suggested Social Media Posts – help raise awareness about your fundraiser, drive sales, and raise more money with less effort by using your social networks and our online market tools to your advantage
Resources for FarmRaiser Producer Partners
- Instructions for Setting Up Your Supply Partner Account– This step-by-step guide shows farmers and artisans how to set up accounts on the FarmRaiser platform and start selling products, and growing their customer lists with FarmRaiser.